We will use the following terminology frequently:
The Staff: The Dungeon Masters and Administrators in charge of the server.
We, Our, Us: Referring to The Staff.
You, Yours, Your Own: Referring to You, the Reporter.
Them, They, Their: Referring to the Reportee.
Case-By-Case: A phrase which means that no two occurances are the same, and will not necessarily be treated in the same fashion.
Concern: Your personal reason for creating a Report.
Infraction: An Occurance which is found to be incongruent with Server Rules, the spirit of the server, or which otherwise affects the server in a negative way.
Material Evidence: UNMODIFIED screenshots and logs which are believable and which show the Occurance and Concern thereof.
Occurrence: Any event, occurance, moment in time, what-have-you that may have been Reported but which may also not be an Infraction.
Reason: The Reason for the Report to have been made about the Reportee.
Report: A submitted form which makes the Staff aware of a Concern regarding an Occurrence.
Reporter: The individual who submits a Report.
Reportee: The individual whom the Report refers to.
Review: Our collective decision-making process in regards to Concerns.
Ruling: A ruling which is made by the Staff in pertains to an issue.
Take Action Response: The response that we take to any report, rules that were broken, etc. May sometimes be referred to as a "Take Action", "Action Taken", "Action Response", or simply "Response Action".
Remember a few things when it comes to reports:
- We, The Staff, are not to discuss any Take Action Response to a Report outside of the Reportee. Once you submit the Report, it is no longer in your hands.
- It is only by our Ruling that an Occurrence becomes an Infraction.
- You, the Reporter, will NEVER decide the Take Action Response that we conduct for an Occurrence.
- Some Occurrences are handled on a Case-By-Case basis. This may include concerns about how the Reportee is playing a certain character or similar.
- When you Report an individual, you must specify a Reason for doing so. See the Report form below.
- All Reports MUST be given to The Staff AS A COLLECTIVE, unless specified differently by an Administrator. This means that any Report you send must be seen and reviewed by all of us.
Here is how to PROPERLY submit a Report to the staff:
For easy copypasting, just grab this and put in your PM before you fill it out.
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
[b]Reporter's Name:[/b] MyPlayerName [b]Reporter's Character:[/b] MyCharacterName [b]Reportee's Name:[/b] PlayerName [b]Reportee's Character:[/b] CharacterName [b]Occurrence Date:[/b] mm / dd / yyyy [b]Occurrence Time:[/b] 11:28 AM (GMT-8) [b]Occurrence Reason:[/b] OccurrenceReason - SpecificOccurrenceReason [b]Occurrence Details:[/b] MyOccurrenceDetails [b]Material Evidence:[/b] MaterialEvidenceGoesHere