We allow you to change the aesthetic appearance of your character to allow for more customization to a degree. Below is a quick guide on how racial appearances translate on the Body Models in game.
If you are a Human, you can use:
- Human Appearance (Default)
- Half-Orc Appearance (For a larger human, perhaps Mistwalker)
- Elf Appearance (For a slender human)
- Half-Elf Appearance (No difference)
- Elf Appearance (Default)
- Human Appearance (For a broader elf)
- Half-Elf Appearance (See above)
- Dwarf Appearance (Dwarf cannot change)
- Gnome Appearance
- Halfling Appearance
There are some hidden skill checks involved in discovering a character's race, however. Future features, such as disguises, may allow workarounds to hiding your character's true race. Please be intuitive and use common sense when observing this tool, as it is meant only to create OOC clarity and not to used for metagaming purposes or to hinder another person's roleplay.